Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Forum

A forum for me and my friends to write on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Euse

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:09 am

He grabbed her sword once again and jumped away. She let out a low growl as she readjusted her grip on her sword.

How does he keep doing that!? She thought, her eyebrows furrowed. She was growing annoyed with both him and herself. Why couldn't she think of something to catch him off guard? It's no use, he's too strong. She shook her head, disappointed in her lack of confidence. She'd keep trying.

She sprinted at him, her sword trailing behind her in her right hand and her left hand extended towards him. When her sword would reach, she spun once again, aiming her sword at one forearm. As she did so, she put lots of momentum into her fist, of which she aimed at his jaw. He'd probably just grab them both, but she hoped that it'd prove more tricky and cause her to get a hit.

Just one... hopefully...

Pleasepleaseplease
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:48 pm

Atsumi began to dream. This time she was a house wife. Her children where going to be coming home from a friends house soon and her husband would be coming back from the sea soon. Excited she continued cleaning the house. She dusted, swept, washed the dishes again to make sure there weren't any on them spots. She began to cook dinner when her kids and husband returned home.

She heard her family walk into the room just behind her. She listened to what they were saying and doing. She heard something large being placed. It sounded like there was nothing in it. She let out a gentle smile. I'm so lucky.Then she heard water being pours into something followed by two small objects being dropped into it.

She heard her oldest son speak. "Wow! Papa why don't they ever move away from eachother?" What is he talking about? Next she heard her husbands calm but high voice answer back. "It's because they love eachother, like me and Mama." Does he know I can hear them? HE youngest son began to speak "Hey, Papa, what are their names?" There was a long pause. Why...why is it so quiet? "Boys come close. I"m going to tell you their names but don't tell mama alright?"

Her kids leaned in and she leaned against the wall. Her husband began to speak but she couldn't hear properly. "Their name is mkglmdafwa." "WOW! Is their name really mlkfmwk?"

Why can't i hear what they're saying?!What's going on?

Frustrated Atsumi opened the door only for her family to look at her. W-where are they're faces? Their faces were gone. Was this even her family? Why couldn't she hear the names they were trying to say? Everything turned white and she woke up. She looked and saw the captain trying to do what she that was an ancient technique called "The worm".

She almost moved to get up but stopped. I'm going to sit and wait. I can't do anything even if i wanted to...so come at me captain. She just stared at him. Her eyes weren't cold but they weren't inviting.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:21 am

The lieutenant was waiting quietly for her to make her second move. She had a lot of determination at least, and that's really useful. Most of the time recruits gave up by now, she didn't. He got ready as she sprinted toward him, his eyes eagerly watching for the attack. And there it was, a straight-forward attack, but with a nice little spin. He had to give her style points, and at least she had the speed to back it. He lifted his sword to block it, and then his eyes widened. Her fist was heading straight for his face. He had only a few seconds to react. With an insanely quick movement, he flipped his sword so that the dull edge of the blade fell against his arm, and he ducked himself forward, knocking his arm, which was protected by his blade, into her blade. As the blade slid off his he could feel the air of the punch go over him, and the moment that the entire movement was done he kicked himself into a one-hand hand-stand, and then flipped into a kick at her chest.

"You're fast, and creative." he said in a slight murmur.

Flop flop flop flop.
Back to top Go down
https://writing-fun.rpg-board.net
Euse

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:57 am

Are you kidding me!?

She stumbled backwards upon being kicked, her lungs releasing an "oof" sound. She cleared her throat as she steadied herself, her eyes glaring at him.

"You're fast, and creative."

"Thanks," she said, her voice strained. "I try."

What would she do now? She took a step backwards, pondering the question. He would catch any blade attack and he was great at dodging. What if she just threw her entire body at him? Anything's worth a shot at this point.

Natsuki stepped back a couple more steps and lined up with the lieutenant. Here we go... She inhaled deeply before she once again sprinted at him. Her katana was held to the side, as though she was going to go in for a slash. In the meanwhile she prepared her shoulder for impact. By the time she would hit him, she'd have quite a bit of momentum and it could, with luck, knock him over. With less luck, it could stun him and give her time to attack.

She let out a battle cry when she reached the area of launch just a short ways from him. She hopped and dove her shoulder at his chest. She could feel the strength she had gathered as she flew the distance.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:15 am

This is going nowhere. I just want this to end...

Atsumi got up calmly and walked over to Akira. This simple task was still harder than it should have been. Hoever she made it. She bent down to put his glasses back on him when she sped up again. Her face crashed into the ground and she felt the floor shake. "This shit fucking hurts you sofite." she said holding her head. After placing his glasses on him she hopped back on her feet. OH SHIT WAIT!

Time sped up and she lost her balance. She tried to land safely to no avail. She slammed into the ground again closing her eyes before impact. When she opened them everything was wobbling and she was seeing doubles. I took too many hits i guess. She tried to get up multiple times but every time her legs would give out. She tried dragging herself away but time slowed her to the point where it felt like she wasn't moving.

She was stuck. She wasn't in any position to counter with him on left of her. If i didn't have this broken hand maybe this wouldn't be so fucking bad. Now i'm at his mercy with no ability to do what i want.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:27 am

He was ready for the attack again, and suddenly she rammed straight into him, knocking him backward a bit and off balance. He spun the sword in his hand as he pushed her off of him, and then stabbed it into the ground, catching himself at about a forty degree angle to the ground. Without faltering he got back to a straight-standing position and looked toward Natsuki.

"That was well done, but you probably should have thought about what you would do after." he said, his blade already up and ready to counter her. What's an opening? Well, the lieutenant typically doesn't have time to make any.

Flop flop, flop flop, flop flop flop flop flop.

The ability would wear off soon... He aimed toward her again, and fired a time reversal bullet. He's never seen the effects of somebody under both his barrage and his bullet, but hey. Guinea pigs are nice, huh?

"Jikan Hanten Dangan!" he says, the bullet flies straight past her and hits the Sinthia, who will suddenly repeat the last ten minutes. It'll be funny to watch her body automatically follow the process while she's asleep.

"Jikan Hanten Dangan!" he says again, the bullet this time aimed straight at Atsūmi. He managed to sit up on his elbows, but not too long after he magically fell sideways and landed on his face, still drunk beyond drunk. He looked up to see how much he just caused in psychological trauma, and sighed as he still couldn't see. He closed his eyes, following her reiatsu instead. He would hate to have to follow her example. Three minutes of time reversal? Horrifying.

Flop.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:24 am

"Jikan Hanten Dangan!"

Atsumi watched as he fired a shot at Sinthia. That bastard! She was furious. She started to show her teeth and struggled to get up. I'LL DESTROY HIM! She was dead set on making the captain pay, that is until she was hit by another of his abilities and started repeating what happened up until that point.

The experience was surreal. There were times where the abilities overlapped causing her to be moving fast but feel like she was crawling. She wanted to wince or at least have a moments rest when she hit her broken hand or hit her head against a wall. She stopped for a while before kneeling down with her broken hand on the floor before her. She tried with every fiber in her being to stop there but had no such luck. Her perception slowed as her first pressed onto her hand again. What should have been mere seconds felt like hours. Her hand was screaming for mercy. Her fist was almost completely upright when she regained control.

Finally it was over...the abilities wore off.

She wanted to fall down and give up like before but Sinthia was going to start reenacting her actions soon. Atsumi didn't like the image of her body being used while she was unconscious. I'm gonna stop the captain now. She shoved whatever power she could find into her right arm. One...final...attack. She kicked off the floor with power and speed. She would have flown downward and hit her mark (which was the captain's stomach) if everything wasn't spinning from her head going through all that abuse. She instead, launched off of the floor directly into the wall.

Time slowed down, except it wasn't the captain this time. She saw her fist traveling towards a different target and knew she had no time to adjust. She would just make the captain have to replace something. She stared longer at her first. Only to see something odd. Her sweat was orbiting her arm. It was very hard to see since the orbit was so small, but she swore it was. Before she could even grasp why it was doing that she collided with the wall and demolished it about ten feet in each direction.  She wasn't satisfied but it would have to do. She hit the ground and unintentionally flipped on her side while she slid a bit farther. By the time she stopped she was out cold.

Last edited by Patinpending on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:13 am

"That was well done, but you probably should have thought about what you would do after."

"I had a plan..." Natsuki mumbled almost inaudibly. She blew the hair out of her face and stepped back, her breath growing white with cold.

She sighed, growing bored. The throbbing that defined her wound had grown slow and heavy, so she reached around and pressed the back of her left hand to the cut. When she pulled it back to look at it, it was covered in blood. She probably wasn't helping it clot by getting kicked around. She winced, wondering how much blood she has lost during the battle. She still didn't feel dizzy or sick, though, so she wiped her hand on the robe she'd probably have to replace later and locked eyes with him again.

She walked the distance to him and began to attack at a rapid pace; she threw out thrusts and slashes alike in arbitrary orders, out of other ideas and desperate to accomplish something. If they got into a parry, she'd swipe at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:32 pm

The lieutenant knocked each blow away as easily as they had come, until one particular swing caught him from the side. The blade didn't cut his skin, but it was a hit regardless. In the surprise of this, he suddenly felt his feet knocked from under him, and he landed on his back before he could regain himself. How silly of him to lose in such a manner.

As he fell to the ground he let out a sigh and closed his eyes in order to somewhat brace for impact. When he hit, though, he was not too prepared and he cringed in a bit of pain.

"I like how, even when you're this strong, you can't keep a floor from hurting you." he says after a few seconds, and he drops his blade. "You've won, and you've passed, and even though I believe that you shouldn't be one of them from such a win, I am under orders." he continued, and with that he sits up and puts his sword in sheath. "Come, follow me. The captain probably finished up a while ago."

He then stands up and turns, bringing her to the very place where the Captain, Sinthia, and Atsūmi were located. Soon, everything will fall into place, and he just hopes they will succeed. When he gets their, he opens the door, only to find an empty room. No destruction no chaos, yet he can feel the reiatsu.

Akira flops around a bit more, and upon realizing that the reiatsu signatures are significantly lower, he tries to shunpo to Atsūmi and ends up slamming his face into the wall that she broke, a hole appearing in the wall where his head hit.

"Uhgaaa." he moaned, and then he shunpo'd again, catching Atsūmi's collar, and ended up with his face in the ground. He snapped his fingers, and instantly all of his shikai abilities stopped, and the room began repairing itself. The wall was fixed, the hole in the floor forcefully pushed Captain out of the ground and fixed. The captain puts his hand to her forehead, and then removed it, knowing she would awaken within seconds, maybe. She was pretty beat up. He then shunpo'd to Sinthia and put his hand to her face, but ending up poking her in the eye. She awoke instantly when he removed his hand, and she put her hand to her eye.

"YOU BASTARD!" she yelled, her eye still in pain. She jumped to her sword, grabbed it, and then dashed toward Akira with a swing for his throat. Without much of a flop, he flipped onto his stomach and dodged the blade. Sinthia was about to move again when he lifted his Tonfa. Her sword was at the back of his neck, the Tonfa point at her chest. With a glare, and backed off.

"Weepawn awah!" he muttered, and he spun his Tonfa back into place. Sinthia obliged and put her weapon away, though reluctantly.

Last edited by Ezoroth on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:12 pm

Blockblockblockblockblockblock

She growled in frustration and struck at an odd angle, her eyebrows furrowed in a growing rage. It traveled to his side with a sudden burst of speed and... and...

HIT

OH MY GOD I GOT HIM She thought, struggling to not cheer and dance. She had to follow through. She bent down and spun her leg at his feet with as much strength as she could muster. The most satisfying feeling filled her body when she saw him falling to the floor. When he landed, she stood up straight. Now was the time.

She let out a long cheer, waving her sword in the air a couple times before sheathing it and doing a little dance.

"I like how, even when you're this strong, you can't keep a floor from hurting you." She heard him say. She stopped her mini celebration and turned back to him, a smile on her face. "You've won, and you've passed, and even though I believe that you shouldn't be one of them from such a win, I am under orders."

She scoffed. Such a win? I dunno, I'm quite proud of myself. "One of what?" She asked, referring to his earlier statement. He seemed not to hear her.

He sat up and sheathed his sword. "Come, follow me. The captain probably finished up a while ago."

"Okee dokee..." She mumbled, sticking close behind him. She figured that wherever the captain was, so were her friends. She smiled at the thought. She couldn't wait to see them after what seemed like hours.

The walk was bland. The lieutenant wasn't that talkative.

Finally, he reached a certain door and opened it. There was a strong reiatsu emanating from it, but she pushed it to the back of her mind. Nothing to worry about at HQ. She squeezed past him in order to get in the room first, expecting to see her friends. Instead she saw nothing. There was simply the presence of the reiatsu.

She glanced over her shoulder at the lieutenant, confused. "Where are they?"

Last edited by Kitty Calamity on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:52 am

Atsumi awoke slowly seeing only two sets of feet. Actually...scratch that it was a set of feet and a body. When she actually opened her eyes fully she saw Sinthia and the captain going at it again. Fuckin ay are they really going at it again? Atsumi just continued to lay there and watch the two go at it again. Seeing them back off Atsumi thought it was a good time to sit up.

She let out a groan as she sat up, putting her back against the wall. "Hey...you two wana relax...a little bit? I don't feel like goin...through that shit again." she said pausing in between words to catch her breath. She started breathing slowly and calmly to regain her composure. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Man I wonder how much I can milk outta this rough ass training. Thinking let her calm down and allowed her to get up and stand up how she normally did. She was leaning a teeny bit to the left though.

"What next? If we're done I'd like to get my afternoon nap goin."
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:52 pm

The lieutenant sighs and pulls Natsuki out, closing the door. "I guess they're in room 2." he says, and before Natsuki could even turn away he opened the door again to see all three of them. Who was the little one, and who was the other girl? He looked from one to the other before stepping in, and suddenly the captain was in front of him, sideways, in the air, one had to his chest as he spun toward him. Akira then slammed his other hand straight at the lieutenant, and with a gasp and immense surprise, the lieutenant had his zanpakuto out and blocked the attack, a shock-wave exploding outward and knocking anybody within the area back. Sinthia felt herself lifted off her feet and she just barely caught herself when she landed. Natsuki, being closer, would be flung out of the door.

"Recruit, close the door when you enter!" yelled the lieutenant, and then he was gone, and the captain too. He appeared with the captain at the side of the room, a foot connecting to the back of his head as the captain was behind him in a karate kick form. The lieutenant let out a yell before being launched across the room. He stabbed his zanpakuto in the ground and looked to the captain. "Not fair, Aki. Usually you give me a second or two to get prepared." he says, and he dashes quickly at him, his blade being knocked away as the captain uses one of the Tonfa's to stop him. Before he even gets to make another move, however, he is bound by six rods of light, and the captain is behind him, both Tonfa's pointed at him. The lieutenant turned his head and looked at him, fear in his eyes.

"Jikan Sai Kōchiku Dangan." he says, and the lieutenant falls to the ground, limp, but the captain smiles and sits down.

"Okay, everybody crowd around." he says, the soberness in his voice plain as day.

The lieutenant, however, was living in hell. The brutality of the force behind this ability would probably be enough to drive anyone mad, but luckily the captain put his shikai into sealed, and the lieutenant started screaming as he pushed himself up and looked around, felt the area around him. Breathed in and out. The captain would give him a few minutes to recover before addressing him.

He was still mad at his lieutenant. He did say that his Shikai and Bankai were not to be revealed to the public, yet he did not pay attention, did he? Instead, he opened the door so that all could see. Idiot!

The captain's eyes drooped slightly as he felt a bit tired, and he pulled out a flask of, now full, sake. He started to drink from it.

All of his flasks returned.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:22 pm

Atsumi heard the door to the room open. She turned her head to look and was met with a shock wave. It knocked her down onto the ground again. I'm just gonna stay on the ground until everyone leaves the damn room. She thought it was just the Captain doing something stupid but noticed The lieutenant and Natsuki in the door. The vains in Atsumi's neck and the side of her head started to bulge out and her blood started boiling. Can I have no. fucking. peace. In this damn squad.

Soon she heard a familiar phrase followed by "Okay, everybody crowd around." She rolled over and saw the Lieutenant screaming. His reaction to this seemed much more intense than Her own. Why is he freaking out it wasn't that bad. No somethings up. Something seems different. He seemed to get out of it, actually more like he was let out of it quickly. Her attention shifted when the Captain started moving again. This time it was just another swig from his flasks.

Wait...he still had more? This guy.

With a forced smile on her face, which was a lousy attempt to make it seem like she wasn't annoyed, Atsumi spoke. "Can we keep the bouts of power down for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:32 pm

The lieutenant sighed and she was pulled out of the room. She watched as he closed the door with curious eyes. "I guess they're in room 2." She raised a brow as he opened the door again. There they were!

"Kiyoizumi! Sinthia!" She squealed, waving excitedly to them. She was just about to follow the lieutenant into the room when he was suddenly blocking an attack from the captain, a shock-wave erupting from the clash. The wave knocked her out of the doorway, off the wooden walkway, and onto the stone of the courtyard. "Ouch..." She mumbled, rising to her feet and rubbing the back of her head.

"Recruit, close the door when you enter!" yelled the lieutenant as she climbed back onto the walkway. Then he disappeared. Curious as to what was going on, she ran into the room and shut the door behind her, her eyes scanning the interior.

The lieutenant was getting wrecked by the captain. She couldn't help but to laugh. Wait... is captain in his shikai? She crossed the distance to her friends, watching the fight with a smirk on her face. Atsumi was on the ground and Sinthia looked as though she had just caught herself. Before she could ask questions, Akira performed an ability and the lieutenant fell to the floor.

"Okay, everybody crowd around." Akira said after he sat. He looked pleased with himself. Then, the lieutenant started to scream.

Natsuki rushed over and plopped down near the captain, side-eyeing the lieutenant with slight pity. He wasn't so bad. As soon as she hit the ground, she realized she had done it too fast and she winced as the wound throbbed to its own shock-wave. She shook the pain from her face and glanced over her shoulder at her friends, waiting for them to come over as well.

Atsumi said something about keeping the power bouts down. She glanced between her and the captain.

Last edited by Kitty Calamity on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Akira looked to Atsūmi and handed her the flask. "I probably put you two through hell. Well, not as much hell as I did the lieutenant, but hey, it was still a harsh experience... You're not done yet, sorry." he says, and then he takes out another flask and starts drinking from it. "Explain to me what happened during our fight, from your perspective." he continued, and he held up his hand as Sinthia looked to begin speech.

"Not you, Sinthia. I know what you gained out of this already, you went through a bit more of my abilities than she did." he says to her, and his eyes stayed steady on Atsūmi. The lieutenant started to stir again, shaking his head and being unable to understand what was happening around him. The intensity of the ability was still surging through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:37 pm

She looked at the captains arm as her extended it towards her offering her a flask of sake. She reached out and took it placing it next to her. She listen to the captains query and thought for a second before speaking. "Well...it's kinda hard for me to wrap my head around the whole thing. It seems that when hit with that one thing I can't control my body no matter how hard I try. The only other thing worth mentioning is that last one you did." She took a sip from the flask. Seeing the lieutenant moving about a bit, she slid the flask over to him.

"It was hard to do anything. Messed with my head making me either put too much force behind what i did or not enough. Also sucks ass having to do something that hurt just as bad the first time again." There was a long pause. She looked at the flask and remembered something. "Oh and Might have just been your resistance to alcohol but you got less drunk as it went on. Fuckin amazing stuff that was. You needa teach me that sometime yeah?"

Waiting for an answer she looked around the room. Atsumi's eyes opened wide when she looked back at the wall. "H-Hey what happened to the wall? I kinda broke that shit so...why is it there again?" She was confused by everything that was going on and decided to wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:52 pm

Natsuki listened to Atsumi's story intently, her elbows resting on her crossed legs. It sounded like she and Sinthia didn't have a very fun fight either. Loss of control? Doing things over again? Broken walls getting rebuilt? She tilted her head to the side, turning her attention from Atsumi to Akira. Whatever he could do had lots of power.

And sorta cool.

She glanced back at the lieutenant, who didn't look okay. Atsumi had given him a flask, at least. It could help him through whatever just happened. That is, if he liked it. She had to stop herself from making a face as she remembered trying a sip earlier that day. Blech.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:49 pm

"Oh? Well, I got sober due to my abilities." he said, and he took another swig and gave a little shake of his head. "Strong stuff, this one." he says. "Anyway, that's a good start. Think a bit more deeply, though. What did my abilities do, exactly?" he was watching her closely. Sinthia tilted her head as she looked over to Atsūmi, curious as to what she would say. She had no idea, herself, and was really interested in the revelation.

She might have to kill him one day, after-all.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:07 pm

"Anyway, that's a good start. Think a bit more deeply, though. What did my abilities do, exactly?"

Atsumi thought harder. She thought harder trying to remember what had happened after Sinthia passed out. "Ummm well when i just sat there waiting for you to make your next move i wasn't bothered that much by it. I did fall asleep though so I don't know it might've. Time didn't seem to pass any faster or slower I think. So that'd mean you fuck around with my sight right?" After kind of putting two and two together Atsumi began to speak but catching herself she went from speaking normally to a mumble. "Oh! That would mean that the sweat thing wasn't my fwah mershherher."
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Natsuki waited for an outright explanation. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:30 pm

Akira raises his eyebrows, but brushes aside that in which he didn't understand, which wasn't much. "Well, you're not right, but it's a good guess." he says, and he laughs. He then turns to Sinthia. "Tell her." he says, and Sinthia clears her throat.

"You screwed with time, I don't know how, though. Sometimes it felt like you were only messing with how I saw time? However, that sounds off... You made me repeat actions?" she spoke slowly near the end of her statement, questioning what he did.

"Good, good. Atsūmi, what do you think happened now, from your perspective? Was I manipulating time?" he asked, even though he knew that there was no wrong answer to the question. He was manipulating both time and how time was perceived.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:12 pm

After listening to the Captain speak again she became agitated. "As i said before you didn't mess around with time you changed how i saw things. I don't know how you made me see things the way I did but something wasn't right. If you want something flashy to come out of my mouth you're gonna have to treat me to dinner first."

She looked at the Captain and knew he'd just keep asking questions. "Alright...Alright but you owe me a meal after this."

Atsumi thought for a while in silence. When she spoke she did so in a monotone voice "You alter the targets perception of time. This disorients them allowing for a quick and easy battle." She began to speak in her normal voice again "Was that good enough for you Cap'n?"
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:03 pm

Altering the perception of time? Screwing with time? Natsuki thought, her eyes widening in awe. Definitely cool.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:59 am

Akira sits there for a few seconds, his eyes seeming to be focusing more behind Atsūmi than on her. Suddenly he moves again to take another drink from his flask, and then he yawns and lays back. "Satisfactory answer, you'll all sleep in here today, and don't even try breaking through the walls or opening the door." he says, and he snaps his fingers, the door now gone and the walls made of thick, carved stone. It was as though they were underground. A few beds popped up in the corners, and the Lieutenant groaned; staying in rooms like these were really annoying.

"Did you have to bring us underground?" he asked, and the Captain gave a chuckle before replying, though not answering.

"So, who did you bring?" he asked, and the Lieutenant sighed, shook his head, and motioned for Natsuki to speak finally. Sinthia, angry, looks around for the door, and is shocked when she doesn't see one. "Atsūmi." she whispers, her eyes darting around for the door.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 10:03 am

Pleased with how the Captain reacted Atsumi let out a sigh. Seeing beds in front of her she started crawling her way over to them, still on her stomach. Hearing the Captain speak again she looked behind her with intrigue. Oh maybe there are more people joining us? She scanned the room to see no one else and let out a deep sigh. Well I guess it's better having just the three of us in here. Once she was done thinking she kept towards the beds. Beds were her top priority.

She was about halfway to them when she heard someone calling her name. She froze up and turned her head back again in a slow and choppy fashion. Shit I'm in trouble aren't I.She stopped these mannerisms when she saw it was just Sinthia calling her. She looked back and forth between Sinthia and the beds. She was having an internal struggle. Against her better judgement she chose to crawl back to Sinthia.

She watched Sinthia while she crawled slowly over to her. Her little head was looking around the room a bit too fast. She's gonna break her damn neck if she keeps looking around like that. Why is she even freaking out? It isn't like anyone could come in and bother them. Oh.... I get it. Atsumi felt like she understood why Sinthia was looking a little sketchy. Now is as good a time as any.

Atsumi slowly stood up trying not to fall over and walked over to Natsuki and wrapped one arm around her waist to pick her up. With her under her arm she made her way over to Sinthia. Once there, she did the same to her with her left arm. "Hey, try not to move to much cause my hand still hurts." She readied herself for the pain of anything the two might do to her and walked towards the beds. Anytime either of them struggled she tightened her grip on them to just hurt them a tiny bit. She stopped moving when she did so that she didn't tighten too much. She got to the beds and laid down.

She pulled them in closer so that their heads were on either side of her chest. She then let go and let her arms down slowly onto the floor. Laying there she let them speak before yawning. She was getting tired again. She spoke out to the Captain and the Lieutenant "Hey we're going to sleep now so keep it down okay?" Then speaking in a more quiet and soft manner but ending with monotone, she spoke to Natsuki and Sinthia. "You two are sleeping with me tonight to make up for me missing my afternoon naps. Natsuki try not to squirm too much okay? Sinthia I'm trusting you to not hit my hand. Also, if either of you go and sleep somewhere else I'll break it with you still on it."

Letting out a yawn she closed her eyes but making sure not to go to sleep until the other two did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part 1
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Forum :: Deleted Crap-
Jump to: