Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Forum

A forum for me and my friends to write on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:35 pm

Atsumi blacked out for a couple of seconds. Must have been from the training and suddenly being forced out into the current situation again. Natsuki was on the ground with a hole in her chest. Lucy healed it and made her way over to Atsumi. She leaned in and said "Kill me...Just make sure I don't die instantly, please." 

Atsumi was shocked by her request. She paused for a second and thought. Her actions resulted in the Akira and Kokami's death, but she did save Natsuki. Atsumi mulled over her course of action. Her eyes were serious again. She had made her decision. 

She did a quick back step and threw a punch. It hit Lucy square in the cheek sending her down, towards the ground. The blow was only strong enough to leave a bruise. She moved over to lucy and sat down on top of her. She looked her dead in the eyes and spoke. "You fucked shit up around here today, though, you did save my friend." Atsumi leaned in closer and whispered something into her ear this time. "Also, I don't know specifics but you seem to matter to  little 'ol Sinthia. So do me a favor and don't put me in a spot like this again yeah?" 

Atsumi grabbed one of Lucy's wrists and stood up, pulling her up with her. She bit her left hand and Lucy's right shoulder. Her blood shot out of her hand into Lucy. "This is insurance. Now go talk to Sinthia." she said, still whispering to her. She took control of Lucy and made her move towards Sinthia before letting Lucy regain control again. 

Atsumi then turned attention to the Captain Commander and Yuriko. "The hell took you so long?"
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:54 pm

Lucy didn't move.

She knew what would happen if she were to talk to Sinthia, even if Atsūmi didn't. Lucy looked to the Captain Commander and they locked eyes.

"Atsūmi, do it." the Captain Commander says, her eyes staying locked with Lucy's. "That's an order, by the way. If you don't do it, then I'll do it and exile you from Seireitei."

Sinthia looked from one to the other, she was still straining to stand. Why?

"Lucy, what is going on?" she asked, but Lucy didn't move.

"Hello again... Is there something you would like to ask?" the voice said, a laugh emanating once again from within her mind. "There must be something before you... Go."
Back to top Go down
https://writing-fun.rpg-board.net
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:08 pm

Atsumi locked eyes with the Captain Commander "How about you either do it or someone comes over here and tells me why I'm going to do it."

She knew what it meant to challenge the Commanders orders. However, she was also getting tired of being pushed around. She has made up her mind and there was little to nothing that could be done to change it.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:09 pm

"Hello again... Is there something you would like to ask? There must be something before you... Go."

Go... impossible! It's not my time! It can't be! Not again! She lowered her eyebrows, her eyes suddenly glistening. Obviously, it was not impossible. She was here. Ready to go wherever death was going to take her. Any questions? Any questions before you vanish forever?

What killed me?

What was this left hand of death nonsense?

What will become of my friends?

"U-uh..." She said, her mouth twitching. Death flew around her, sending her into a spin as it awaited her reply. "Y-you said that I would come face-to-face with death... that I'd have to... make a powerful decision. Is this the time?" Is it? What will it be? "A-and... If I'm to leave my friends behind, what will become of them? What awaits me?"
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:33 pm

"Tell them." she says, and Lucy let's out a quick breath, and then in a barely audible voice she speaks.

"How do you know?" she asks, the Captain Commander smiles.

"I don't, but I know everything about Death. Let's just say I've met it more than all of you combined." she continues, and Sinthia's head slightly aches. Death? What does she mean? She strains a bit, but it's broken by Lucy's voice.

"You and Sinthia are opposites as a whole, and the only way for one to live is if the other dies, that is my prophecy." the Captain Commander's smile vanishes. She looks from Lucy to Sinthia, and then back. If Sinthia is the opposite of Lucy...

What does that make her?

Sinthia screamed out.

"No! This can't be! Lucy please, please!" she was straining her voice, crying even. She didn't want to lose Lucy. Not again. If anybody were to die this time, she'd rather it be herself.

It spoke slowly, "No... This is not the time. It is one of the times you will make a powerful decision with me, but it is not THE time." and then it answered the other question, addressing everything. "Your friends will die eventually, as does everything. You leaving them behind will 'cause their death... Quicker."

It paused.

"Now, your choice must be made quickly..." it started laughing again. "Do you want to continue with your after-life as a monster, or scatter?"
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:40 pm

"No... This is not the time. It is one of the times you will make a powerful decision with me, but it is not THE time. Your friends will die eventually, as does everything. You leaving them behind will 'cause their death... Quicker."

"If... If I'm going to meet you again...?" How?

"Now, your choice must be made quickly... Do you want to continue with your after-life as a monster, or scatter?" It said through laughter.

Continuecontinuecontinue

Monster? Hmph.

"Continue, of course! Duh, duh, duh!" She said, a smile on her face. "Don't do that to me death, I thought I had no choice."

Boy, oh boy. She felt such relief. She even gave a slight chuckle, waiting for her return.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:05 pm

She listened to the reason relieved that she wasn't going to be an exile. However, once everything was laid out in front of her there was a sudden dilemma. Her mind was screaming at her not to do it. It was telling her that she should sooner be exiled before murdering someone who saved a friend. However, her body was sending completely different messages. It was twisting and turning as though it knew what would happen if she didn't. 

The disagreement between body and mind stopped when she looked at Natsuki and Sinthia. She trusted her body knowing full well that she was going against her own ways. Her expression slowly changed from being serious to being depressed. She looked down and whispered something. Then she curled her finger and starting pulling the blood out of Lucy. She didn't stop. She pulled every drop of blood into a sphere. She only stopped when Lucy was drained completely. Not a single drop left. If she wanted a slow death this is it. She would have a couple of minutes before her body would shut down completely. 

In the mean time she pulled the newly formed orb of blood towards herself and put Kiyoko in it. He began to absorb it all.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Lucy's body gave way, going into shock, but she was still conscious.

"Blood loss, especially that tremendous, is a pretty painful process to go through." Lucy said, her reiatsu stress-fully held under control. Sinthia made it to her side, and the Captain Commander cleared the area by pulling everybody away. Yuriko was gone on her own, but now Mitsukinori, Natsuki, and Atsūmi were all in the 4th squad headquarters. Sinthia was starting to cry. After all that's happened, Lucy was about to leave her. She was about to die. This wasn't right, they promised.

"You promised." she said, and Lucy's eyes widened. Lucy knew it was true, but she was inevitably going to die now. Sinthia pulled Lucy into a hug and cried. "You promised to never leave my side if you had the choice. You PROMISED me this!"

Lucy wrapped her arms around Sinthia, her mind racing. Sinthia wouldn't be able to live on after this, not completely. She had to do something.

Then she got an idea.

She pushed Sinthia off of her, and then rolled over, one hand to her chest, the other to her cheek. She pushed her mask to Sinthia's forehead. Sinthia was still crying, but managed to ask, "What are you doing?!"

"Incrustar mi Alma Maldecida Dentro." she says, and suddenly her reiatsu starts to fade. Sinthia didn't feel it at first, but then she noticed.

"No, wait! What are you doing?! Lucy! Please, stop." she cried, trying to push Lucy off of her. It didn't work.

Lucy started to vanish as though she were turning to dust, but there were no particles. Sinthia was screaming for her to stay.

And then she was going.

Suddenly Sinthia screamed in pain, and she blacked out completely. She continued to struggle and move, and Yuriko appeared next to her, her zanpakuto drawn and ready. She watched apprehensively, and then Sinthia stopped moving completely. Yuriko put her sword back, leaned over, and felt Sinthia's reiatsu.

Faint, but not entirely hidden.

She picked her up and brought her to the 4th squad headquarters. She kept her out of sight from everybody except the lieutenant, and then appeared next to the group of four, her face somewhat pale.

"Captain Commander. I think you need to see that girl again." she says, and the Captain Commander looks up.

"Did the Vasto Lorde do something to her?!" she asked, somewhat astonished.

"Just come, and you three stay here." she continued, and the both of them started walked through the area toward where Sinthia was being held.

A couple of healers came into the room to heal Mitsukinori, Natsuki, and Atsūmi, and they started to right away.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:19 pm

A healer began to work some magic on Atsumi, was short lived though. She pushed her away pointing over to the Lieutenant. "You should prolly take care of him first no?" What injuries she did have were going to be minimal after a minute or so because Yuuwa was back with her. 

It was so annoying. Everything that had just happened annoyed her. She wasn't able to do much of anything. What she was able to accomplish was vastly outweighed by everything else. Atsumi was also bothered by the fact that she couldn't give that Lucy person a more painless death. Practically all of her abilities were made to make something crumble. 

She laid down lifting her hand towards the ceiling. It was a tad bit bright. She saw the eye on her hand again. Her heart and mind both paused momentarily while she stared back at it. She felt a weight on her. Her body was feeling a lot better. Yuuwa's soft voice rang in her head "There wasn't much you could do. You've only just recently awoken us." Be quiet. She stopped speaking and let Atsumi be. 

Atsumi rolled over, sleeping lightly while Yuuwa worked on her.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:18 am

Natsuki took a deep breath in. As her chest rose, so did her eyelids. It was too bright. There was a dull, throbbing pain in her chest. There was somebody hovering over her; a healer. "W-what hap..." She squinted and took in a jagged breath. She felt a little strange.

She didn't bother trying to say anything else. Who cares? Not I. I'm here.

Her eyes scanned her surroundings. The room looked similar to the one they had been in many times before. Yet, she could piece together that it was located elsewhere. Why would they decide to stay in a place where so much blood was shed?

She heard Atsumi's voice. "You should prolly take care of him first no?"

She's okay. She let out a low sigh. What about everyone else? How long was I dead? She moved her head slightly and surveyed the floor for others. Atsumi. Mitsukinori. "Where's Sinthia?" She croaked, her voice cracking. Her eyebrows were pulled together in concern.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:34 pm

Yuriko was watching from the door as the Captain Commander examined Sinthia.

"Well. Can't say she hasn't grown." she says, her face in slight awe. She looked back to Yuriko before speaking again, "Get the other two, and then explain what happened." she says, and she beds over and puts her hand over Sinthia. Where would she start, if she could?

She starts to heal her as best she can, but it seemed to just slide off of her and do nothing.

"What did you two do?!" she says, looked at her. She grabs her hand and looks at the tattoo.

This is rather crazy.

Yuriko appeared in the room again and looked at Natsuki and Atsūmi. She sighed, her face full of sorrow.

"You two, come with me." she says and she turns, walking to the room Sinthia is in. It was a good ways off.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:45 pm

What is it now? It seemed like there was never a dull moment around there. She followed Yuriko towards the room that they brought Sinthia to. Oh great, I had so much fun killing someone and now I get to have even more fun sitting in a room awkwardly with someone close to that person. What a barel of laughs this is going to be. She was less than excited. 

Her body was feeling a tad bit better thanks to Yuuwa. Hopefully this doesn't become an anchor for her.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:49 pm

Natsuki groaned as she got to her feet and followed Yuriko at a pace a little slower than normal. The child's face was full of a sadness that made her stomach sick.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:38 pm

When they entered the room, Sinthia was missing. Yuriko looked to the Captain Commander with a questioning look, and then she explained the entire event of what she saw.

Except for something crucial.

The Captain Commander didn't press her on it.

"Before I show you Sinthia." she says, "Do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:49 pm

She scanned the room hastily, confused.

"Before I show you Sinthia... do you have any questions?" The Captain Commander asked.

Something was up. She decided to push all questions aside. She just wanted to see what happened. "No." She said with a shake of her head. Her eyes explored the room once more, trying to see where Sinthia could be.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:10 pm

"Before I show you Sinthia... do you have any questions?"

"No, lets get this over with" Atsumi said .
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:16 pm

The Captain Commander nodded and moved the door away, a young girl of thirteen, or so, was laying in the room. Her height, at a glance, looked average, but she was slightly shorter than average for her age. Her skin is mixed in color, and her hair is long and a messy mixture of black and blonde that constantly fades together in places. Her shinigami robes were in disarray, especially around her shoeless feet.

A moment prior to the door opening Mitsukinori opened the door that they came in. Upon seeing the girl lying on the floor in the other room, he looked to both Atsūmi and Natsuki. Somebody was missing...

"Where's Sinthia?" he asked, a slight bit of concern sparking in his voice. He looked around where the small girl could fit, but didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:25 pm

Natsuki cocked her head to the side and raised an eyebrow. "...what?"

She heard someone open the door behind her, but she didn't pull her eyes away from the new girl in front of her. "Where's Sinthia?" Mitsukinori's voice.

"Uh..."

Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:28 pm

After hearing Mitsukinori finish she answered "My guess is she's the one on the floor." 

Oh hey what do you know people can actually answer other peoples questions. Who knew?

She looked different but it was still her. Things were getting interesting again. "So why is she still out cold?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:42 am

"I think it's a bit more complicated than that." Yuriko said, and the Captain Commander dismissed her. Yuriko hesitated, and then left.

"I'm not going to wake her just yet. You two have to understand that this is a very dangerous procedure, and whatever you do, you will never interfere with what I have done unless it is a life and death situation." she says, and she gives a light sigh. "Even then... It may be best that you do not interfere."

She bent over and put her hand to the girls forehead before muttering an incantation. Both Natsuki and Atsūmi were frozen in place, only able to watch. The amount of spiritual pressure being focused was so immense that Sinthia's skin had literally vanished around the spot. Suddenly, the reiatsu expanded all across her body and tore through off much of her skin, and it formed a kind of tribal pattern, but no blood came form the wounds. Her eyes were steady as the incantation continued. Sinthia's clothing was starting to completely tear up, but the room was turning black as the lighting darkened.

Suddenly the wound vanished and what was left behind was a glowing tattoo of sorts, her skin completely healed. The Captain Commander covered her semi-naked body before taking her zanpakuto.

The weapon gave off an aura as though it were screaming.

Then there was nothing, a seal glowing in the same design as on Sinthia.

"There, I'm done. She won't be able to release her zanpakuto, but she'll be safe." she says, and she turns to Natsuki. "I will do the same thing to you, but it won't be as powerful, and it'll just sting."

Her hand moves to her chest, and once again they would be frozen.

It didn't expand as far, and merely wrapped around her chest, shoulders, back, and neck. The clothing in those area were torn, but the moment the Captain Commander finished, she covered Natsuki with a wide-thread scarf. The pain would be gone just as quickly as it appeared due to the healing that took place. Light was still glowing from Sinthia's skin, and it was the same for Natsuki.

However, Natsuki's started to fade quickly, even though Sinthia's didn't.

"I don't have to do anything to your zanpakuto, your situation isn't as complex." she says, and she looked to Atsūmi.

"You need to act on commands. Next time, I will kill you myself." she says, and with a wave she is gone.

A firm shoulder grab for Atsūmi on the way out, though.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:57 am

Everything was...amazing. Skin vanishing with only spiritual pressure, body markings, and glowing tattoos. Atsumi was almost sad that she wasn't going to get any. But what was this talk about Sinthia not being allowed to use her shikai? There was a bit of disappointment in that. Wait...if it's a seal what'll happen if it breaks? It was also nice knowing that Natsuki could still use her shikai though.

"You need to act on commands. Next time, I will kill you myself."

Something moved around in Atsumi. It wasn't fear or anything of the sort. It was foreign to her. She felt unease coming from Yuuwa and Kiyoko. The hell are you two worried about? Just before the Commander left she made eye contact with her. Try to keep me in the dark next time and you'll have to. That's what she wanted to say but didn't have the chance to say it. 

Changing focus she looked at Natsuki and Sinthia. She spoke mocking Natsuki and Sinthia, though Sinthia wouldn't hear it, "Man, you and Sinthia really need to stop worrying about getting some action and put clothes on."
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:03 am

"So why is she still out cold?"

Good question. Natsuki glanced between the Captain Commander and Yuriko with curious eyes. What the heck did I miss while I was out?

"I think it's a bit more complicated than that." Yuriko replied. The captain dismissed her before she could provide any explanation. Natsuki let out a sigh.

"I'm not going to wake her just yet. You two have to understand that this is a very dangerous procedure, and whatever you do, you will never interfere with what I have done unless it is a life and death situation. Even then... It may be best that you do not interfere."

Huh?

She watched the ritual with wide eyes. The Captain Commander was just... so cool. The ritual was cool. The markings... cool. She was frozen in place, though. That wasn't that cool.

"There, I'm done. She won't be able to release her zanpakuto, but she'll be safe."

"That's good." Natsuki murmured, pushing her green locks out of her face. What's nex-

"I will do the same thing to you, but it won't be as powerful, and it'll just sting."

"W-what? Why?"

No reply, just a hand over her chest. FFF The pain clouded her vision for a moment, but it was suddenly gone. She glanced down and noticed that her clothing was torn up. Her face turned a little red and she was more than thankful with the Captain wrapped her in a scarf. Light dimmed on her skin. Doesn't feel as cool as it looks...

She blinked hard a couple times and glanced at Sinthia. She was still glowing.

"I don't have to do anything to your zanpakuto, your situation isn't as complex."

"What's my situatio-!?" She started, her eyebrows furrowed. Everyone knows what happened to me but me! She didn't get it all out before the Commander started talking again.

"You need to act on commands. Next time, I will kill you myself." She said to Atsumi. Natsuki's eyes flickered between the two. Atsumi had a look to her she couldn't read. She sighed, dismissing the overpowering confusion within her. She didn't like dying. She missed too much.

"Man, you and Sinthia really need to stop worrying about getting some action and put clothes on." She said suddenly.

"Pfft..." Natsuki hugged the scarf against her. "Shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:58 am

An explosion. Sinthia was still out cold, but the sound shook the very foundation of the building. Hollows were swarming the area outside, and the healers were frantic.

"Where's Captain Natsune?!" they asked. The Vasto Lorde's had brought a lot more than a small invasion force, they brought three armies worth of enemies. Even though the captain's were mowing through them with ease, there were still so many. The losses were accumulating at a critical rate.

This is bad.

This is very bad.

The Captain Commander was walking through the air, any hollow coming near her dying instantly. She was just too powerful for them to handle being near.

Yuriko flew to the ground with one of her swords through her chest.

The Captain Commander noticed instantly, and she turned to see a sword nearly cutting her in half. A second later and I'd be dead. she thought as she held a sword in front of her.

Arrancar.

Yuriko was given instant medical attention, yet she wasn't responding much at all.

The amount of power being thrust around suddenly was powerful, and the Captain Commander tried her best to direct the flow of energy upward, away from people.

Oop, there goes an entire building sector.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:49 pm

An explosion rocked the building. "What was that?" She looked towards the door as she tied the scarf around her. With her now free hands, she unsheathed her zanpakuto. There was a lot of commotion outside. She glanced back at Sinthia, who still lay sleeping.

They couldn't wake her up yet.

As they stayed in the room, more and more noises filled the air. She could feel power whipping around, and then up. Crashcrashcrunch. "Never a dull moment anymore." She muttered, looking over at Atsumi.

Would they go out and fight whatever was out there? Leave Sinthia behind? Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Everything was shaking. All of the spiritual pressure was getting a bit cumbersome. 

"What was that?"

Atsumi looked over at Natsuki seeing she had already unsheathed her zanpakuto. Seeing her glance back at Sinthia was reassuring. More noise filled the air. It was...annoying. 

"Never a dull moment anymore."

"Yeah...you know i joined this squad so i could lay around all day, but as of late we've been working more than sleeping. I want overtime." she said sitting down and crossing her arms. She looked into Natsuki's eyes before speaking. "If you wana go you can. If you do go just don't die again or I'll kill you."

Atsumi looked at Sinthia again. Man shit's goin crazy. First hollow friends from past lives, then people dying, people getting fucked up, people dying again, people fading into dust, glowing tattoos, and now a huge hollow assault. We have some of the best luck ever. She let out a sigh as she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Part 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part 1
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Forum :: Deleted Crap-
Jump to: